Instructors Wanted


ArtReach seeks local instructors to propose, plan and execute community art classes.   We are seeking classes in a variety of artistic media, including craft projects, and for students of all ages and abilities.   

This opportunity is open to all area residents interested in sharing their passion for the arts with students of all ages and abilities.  Classes will be held at ArtReach, 112 Bush Street in Red Wing, MN, with our organization providing promotion of the class, covering registrations and payments and offering assistants if needed.  Instructors would be responsible for class development, communication with the ArtReach director, supplies (either payment to ArtReach or ordering on own), class set up, execution, and take down.

The instructor will retain 60% commission of monies brought in from their course, with the remaining 40% going to ArtReach to cover expenses.  Artists will be paid no later than 30 days after the last date of the course.  

The deadline for class proposal submissions is 2 months prior to the start of the semester.  Our semesters run Spring: January – May, Summer:June – August, Fall: September – December.

COURSE PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

To be considered, email the following to ArtReach Director, Anna Ostendorf at anna@artreachredwing.org.

  1.    A submission will consist of images to use when promoting the course.   A sample of the finished product is preferred.
  2. Course information should be submitted as a PDF or Word document and should include the following:
  • Instructor contact information:  name, address, phone, and email.
  • Course Title
  • Age range/ grade range for participants: ArtReach offers class for all age levels from young toddlers to Senior Citizens, so be specific.
  • Past experience required:  The mission of ArtReach is to make the arts accessible to all, but we understand that some courses may build on prior skill and experience.  
  • Class description:  description will be used in promoting the class.
  • Course Cost
  • Supply information: Are supplies included in course cost? What are students expected to bring?

Summer2017CallforClassInstructorsPDF

Fall2017CallforClassInstructorsPDF