ArtReach’s summer art day camps provide unique opportunities for children to create art projects led by a professional artists and instructors. Our PreK-Kindergarten, and 1st & 2nd grade camps consists of 3 half-day sessions. Our 3rd & 4th grade and Middle School camps consist of 5 half-day sessions. Tuition costs vary by age/length of camp.
Parents are not required to attend. Drop ’em off and know they’re safe and happy letting their creativity bloom! For all elementary aged or younger drop-off classes we require a Parent Agreement for the current year and we will verify contact numbers and pick-up instructions at each class drop-off.
Students are encouraged to bring a water-bottle and a light snack if desired, and to wear clothes that are okay to get messy.
- PreK – Kindergarten Tuesday, August 6 – Thursday, August 8, 10-Noon daily
- 1st & 2nd Grade Wednesday, July 24 – Friday, July 26, 8-Noon daily
- 3rd & 4th Grade Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 20, 12:30-4:30 daily
- Middle School Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28, 12:30-4:30 daily
- High School Tuesday, August 6 – Friday, August 9, 1-3 pm daily
- Dot Monday, July 8, 9 – 11 am
- Books & Bugs Friday, July 19, 9 – 11 am
- Mix it Up Monday, August 12, 9 – 11 am
- Patchwork Party Tuesday, August 20, 9 – 11 am